Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Greetings from Kissimmee!

Sorry to have been so absent lately.  I was getting ready for and then going on a trip to Florida with DH and DS to celebrate my mom's 80th birthday.  I've been busy catching up with aunts and uncles and cousins.  The big party is today and we head home tomorrow so I should be back on track soon.  Haven't had reliable internet either which has been a blessing and a curse!

Here's a slideshow of the Sassy Chic Stamp Camp on February 4:





This was my project:









Hope to be back on track this week! 

Thanks for visiting!

chris

Design Teams:
Kaboodle Doodles
Heart Song Inspirations

If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

2 comments:

Cally said...

Lovely cards - Hope you had a fab time in Florida. I love Kissimmee.x

Unknown said...

Hope the part was a huge success!! Love your cards, Chris!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....