Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Bunch of Stuff to share today!

Well, let's see if I can't get a little bit caught up with what's been going on in the old crafty den.  First up - the fun card from Sabrina's workshop (plus a freebie for you!).




Here's the freebie word art for you.  Just right click and save it to your computer.

Then, here's a couple of cards in the works for Autumn's workshop on the 17th:





Not sure which of the top 2 I will use.  I like them both!  We're also going to make the card I used for my Front Range Stampers make and take - you can see that HERE.

Tomorrow is the Sassy Chic Stamp Camp in Longmont, CO.  This event happens on the first Saturday of every month and is always a total blast.  If you want more information, just email me and I'll send you a flyer.  Sabrina and I were working on a couple of ideas for this project.  I'm going to show you (in order of creation) how I got to my final choice.





I think that I like all of these, but the gals tomorrow will have lots of fun creating the final project.  I'm loving the Crumb Cake/Island Indigo combination!


Thanks for visiting!

chris

Design Teams:
Kaboodle Doodles
Heart Song Inspirations

If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

5 comments:

Stef H said...

chris! how nice to see you! all of these are gorgeous and i'm so glad i don't have to judge on any of them! but then... i love EVERYTHING you do anyway.

so? how r u? hope all is well. things are going really good for me and i'm happy!

hugs :)

Jill said...

Hi Chris, thanks for the freebie! Wow what a talented bunch of crafters!
Hope you have a great weekend, mine is is just off the scale busy-wise!! One day I think I might chill a bit! Jill x

Anne-Marie said...

Gorgeous, to say the least! I agree with your comment about liking the colour combo...just beautiful!
Have a great weekend...wish I could join you! :)

Diane said...

Wow those are all beautiful!
Thanks for the great freebie! Hope you are doing well!
Hugs,Diane

Cheryl Grigsby said...

Hey, girl, nice work! And who doesn't like freebies? Let me know if you'd like to bring your group to Estes; I'll provide a make & take for yall. :-)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....