Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Couple of last minute projects ...

As much as I tell myself that I'm going to be ready for Christmas THIS year ... it never happens.  I'm still knitting like crazy and still making cards and tags.  Here's some of this week's work:



I have one more holiday freebie on Monday so be sure to stop back!

Thanks for visiting!

chris

If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

1 comments:

Jill said...

Hi Chris, yeah I've beaten you then because, apart from buying some vegetables, I'M READY!! Bring it on!!

Love that card, the background is wonderful!

Have a lovely Christmas
Jill x

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....