Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Welcome to the New Mudmaven Designs Blog!

Well, it's done (sort of).  I still need to work out the kinks and get things smoothed out, but what do you think?  I have to figure out how to get rid of the boxes around all the graphics.  I knew how to do that at one time and it wasn't there on the test blog, but ....

Thanks for being patient with me through this process.  I've learned a lot and am looking forward to learning a lot more too!  I'll be back later today with some BLOG CANDY to celebrate my blogoversary so be sure to stop back.

Thanks for visiting!

chris

If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Myrna said...

Chris
So bright and perky. Great work.
Myrna

Anne-Marie said...

You've gone all posh....hahaa! Looks lovely, Chris. x

Kera @ Nugget On A Budget said...

Looks AWESOME! Good job :)

Jill said...

Hi chris, it's looking good! Jill x

Sabrina said...


I really like the new site Chris!
Sabrina

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....