Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

12 Months of Christmas

One of my goals for this year is to have (and actually SEND) Christmas cards come December.  As a means to this end, I am having a 12 Months of Christmas class on the 3rd Thursday of each month:



If you live in the Denver/Boulder area of Colorado and might be interested in this class, please let me know!

Thanks for visiting! 

Photobucket
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

2 comments:

Curt in Indy said...

Hello Chris. . .wanted to stop by and wish you and your family the best of this new year. And to thank you too for the sweet comment you left regarding my loss of Shotsy. It meant so much to me. Hugs, Curt

Jill said...

Hi Chris. Good idea re the Christmas cards. I was making Christmas cards at the craft group last Saturday! No time to loose its only 11 months to Christmas! Jill x

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....