Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Playing with some new toys...

I  have some pix of projects made using some of the fun new items in the Occasions Mini and Sale-a-Bration catalogs.  The first one is my swap card for Monday's Front Range Stampers meeting:


The next is just a "playing with new toys" project:



I'll have some more of these over the next few days as I am finally getting a chance to play with all these wonderful new papers, stamps and punches! 

The Sassy Chic Stamp Camp on February 1 will have a Valentine theme:


I'll have my project for this camp to share with you in the next few days.  As is always the case at these camps, TONS of fun will be had by all as we share playing paper together.  If you live in the Denver/Boulder/Longmont area and would like more information on this fun activity, please feel free to leave me a comment or shoot me an email (address in the sidebar).

Thanks for visiting! 

Photobucket
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....