Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Happy Saturday!

It is bitter cold out (single digits) but the sun is shining and it is NOT snowing!  I think it will be a good day to stay in and play in the craft cave.  I love looking out the window at the blue sky, sunshine and snow - just not too keen on going out in it and freezing.

I saw this project and just had to give it a try.  When you subscribe for the month, you get all the cute February projects too - not just this one:


Here's a close up of a couple of the cards that are in this cute box:

There are six cards and six envelopes and I am working on making one just a tad bigger that would hold eight cards and envelopes.  This is an easy and very cute set to make and I think it will be my door prize item for the Sassy Chic Stamp Camp on March 7:
Here are some of the products used to make this fun project:
Thanks for visiting! 
Photobucket
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....