Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

Monday Freebie - March 2, 2015

I'm back on track now after our little jaunt to Florida.  Here's a thank you freebie for you today.  I make a lot of thank you cards both for myself and for Project Give Thanks so I can always use thank you sentiments!

JPG

PNG


Right click and choose "save as" to save these to your computer.  As always, if you use one of my digital sentiments on a project, I would LOVE to see it.  Send me a link via a comment on this message or via email (address in the sidebar).

Thanks for visiting! 

Photobucket
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

4 comments:

Stef H said...

happy belated birthday! :)

Marilyn Mathis said...

Thank you for sharing your digi. I like it and will use it.

Robin said...

I really enjoy your blag and so appreciate you sharing this digi!

Pat said...

First time visitor and enjoying your blog. I've also accepted your generous offer of the Thank You so much digital design. I don't blog but your name is on my copy so I will let you know when I use it. Thank You!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....