Pages

Monday, June 27, 2016

Tina's Stamp House

Yesterday was our gathering at Tina's Stamp House!  This time I remembered to take my camera!  Here's her lovely crafting cottage:

There were six of us and we really had a grand time!  Here's some more pix:


We had a fun filled day of crafting, food and fellowship, it was wonderful.  Here are the projects that we made:




Thanks Tina for being such a marvelous hostess!

Thanks for visiting! 

Photobucket
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

That looks like SO much fun! It's a shame I don't live closer, I would have crashed your party :)

Wanda Williams said...

Chris, this craft house is awesome!!! Tell Tina I said well done!!!

Hugs,

Wanda

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....