Pages

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

2018 Occasions Catalog Swap

I am fortunate to live in an area with many other great demonstrators.  One of our leaders is Cathy Hansen and she has organized a 2018 Occasions Catalog swap for us.  Here is my card:


We are feverishly preparing for our departure for this year's sailing adventure and will be leaving in a few days.  This means that I wont' be here when the actual swap occurs and will not get to see the physical cards until we return (hopefully sometime in early April).  I am hoping that Cathy will post the pictures on her blog and I really look forward to seeing them.

Here are the products I used:
My posts for the next few months will probably be related to our sailing adventures.  I am not sure how much I will be able to post, but am hopeful that I can at least let everyone know where we are and that we are safe (if not very dry)!  This will probably be our last season sailing in the south, so next sailing season will be in the summer off the coast of New England and I know that posting from there will be much more frequent.  I cannot take my stamping supplies on the boat, but will be keeping busy with my pencils and watercolors and also my knitting and crocheting.  I have loaded a ton of books on my iPad and look forward to getting in some concentrated reading too!  We hope to be back in the spring and I look forward to being able to create and post more then.

Thanks for visiting!  Stay tuned for more posts from the Uncertain Sailor!

If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

CUTE card, love those papers and colors! Enjoy your time away; I am a little jealous, I am dying to do some knitting myself, just can't find a project that appeals to me! Safe sailing!

Stef H said...

a very happy, healthy, prosperous and blessed new year to you and yours, my friend. may 2018 be filled with miracles.

yep. we're in the deep freeze, but hey! it beats blizzards & sleet. the sun shines daily (so far) and at least i can open my blinds. this deep freeze keeps me inside. i'm lucky i go to the mailbox! LOL. poor puppy misses her car rides, but that's too darn bad! LOL.

safe travels. be well, stay in touch.

luv u.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....