Pages

Wednesday, September 13, 2023

A couple of fractured cards

I have been playing with a new technique called "fractured" cards. It is addicting! There were a couple very basic ones here but I wanted to try a couple using different shapes. Here's the result:

The top one used a hexagon shape and the bottom one used the Tailored Tag punch. These look much harder to make than they were. For the top card I used a card base and strips of Pretty Peacock. The dsp is from the new All About Autumn pack and is the reverse side of one of the leaf prints. The bottom one uses a card base and strips of Night of Navy. The dsp is from the Countryside Inn pack. These were great fun to make, but I may have run out of appropriate shapes to use as a starting point.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

1 comments:

jouer machine a sous en ligne gratuit said...

Thanks for being so open and honest with us in your posts

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....