Pages

Friday, September 1, 2023

Sassy Stampers - September 2023

Due to the Labor Day holiday in the US, Sassy Stampers moved their camp date to September 9, 2023. Stamp Camp North is also on tap for September 16, 2023 although we will be upstairs as the basement is still not ready for us. Here is the card I am making at Sassy Stampers this month:
The card base is Very Vanilla and once again I used the dsp paper pack Inked Botanicals. The flower is from the Sending Smiles stamp set and I also used the Sending Dies. Our theme this month is Thinking of You or Get Well and the campers will have their choice of sentiments for the inside. I used Lost Lagoon to layer the outside and inside and I really love this combo!

Here is some more information on this camp:
We really have fun at this camp and I hope you can join us!

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....