Pages

Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Sassy Stampers - October 2023

Saturday is our Sassy Stampers stamp camp and we are also having a sale! There will be lots of fun crafting supplies offered as well as some great crafty items for the upcoming holiday season! Here is the card the campers will be making at my table:
The card base is Lost Lagoon with layered Calypso Coral, Lost Lagoon and a piece of the Inked Botanicals designer series paper. There are three leaves from the Season of Chic stamp set that were stamped, cut out and then Wink of Stella was applied to give them a sparkly finish. The sentiment is from Autumn Leaves and I added a couple of brass butterflies for bling. I will have alternate sentiments if someone doesn't want the one from Autumn Leaves.

Here is some more information on this camp:

I hope you can join us for this very fun camp!

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....