Pages

Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Stamp Camp North - October 2023

We're having a sale at this month's camp! Lots of crafty supplies - paper, stamps, etc. Here is the card the campers will be making at my table:
The card base is Basic White thick cardstock. Then there is a strip of the new Delightful Floral dsp on Pretty Peacock card stock. There is a piece of Basic White cardstock on Pretty Peacock that I may end up embossing with an embossing folder before adding the flowers and leaves (from Translucent Florals) that I cut out. The sentiment is computer generated and I will have alternative options for the campers. I added some Adhesive Back Glitter Sequins to give some added bling!

Here is some more information about this fun camp:

Sure hope you can join us for this fun camp and sale!

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....