Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2022

Crazy Card Chicks - April 2022

Here is my card for this month's Crazy Card Chicks virtual stamp camp:
I used a piece of Basic Black for the card base with a layer of Gorgeous Grape topped with a stamped piece of Simply Marbelous dsp. The stamp is called In the Meadow from Technique Junkies. Every month I look forward to seeing the month's offering from TJ - always a fun experience. The sentiment was computer generated and die cut with a die from the Stitched Rectangles set. The inside was also layered on a piece of Gorgeous Grape and was computer generated as well. We are looking for a place to hold in-person camp but haven't found an affordable option just yet.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

1 comments:

Lee said...

Absolutely Stunning.x

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....