Pages

Monday, April 25, 2022

Sassy Stampers - May 2022

Here is the card the campers will be making at my table:
I am in love with the Oceanfront set and was so happy to see that it is carrying over to the new annual catalog. I used Basic White and Coastal Cabana for my card stock colors and stamped in Coastal Cabana (sky), Bermuda Bay (water) and Crumb Cake (sand). The sentiment and grasses are stamped in Mossy Meadow. Campers will have a choice of Happy Birthday or Happy Father's Day for the inside. The birds are die cut in Basic Black and are from the Waves of Inspiration dies. I will also have this card I made to illustrate how versatile the stamp set is:
Card stock colors are the same but I used a mask and blending brushes to add the color (Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green and Crumb Cake) and then stamped the grasses and sentiment in Mossy Meadow. The birds are from the Let's Set Sail stamp set and are stamped in Basic Gray. This is such a fun set and presents so many possibilities! Here is the information about this fun camp:
Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....