Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2022

Waves of Inspiration

SU  recently introduced a new collection of products. There is a great package of paper that unfortunately will retire on May 2. I made these cards using some of that lovely dsp:

These are called joy fold cards and I am loving this technique. The bottom one features a die from this suite of products that I am in love with! Luckily, the die and the stamp set will carry over to the new Annual Catalog and I am thrilled. Colors used are Pacific Point, Granny Apple Green and I also used the DSP and the aqua-colored foil that is also being retired. The top card uses the Label Me Lovely punch and the bottom card uses the retired Pretty Label punch. I used some of the sold out gems from this suite on the top card as well. This is a gorgeous set of products and I wish more of them had carried over. Oh well, I have a stash!

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!   
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

2 comments:

Lee said...

WOW.really beautiful loving the colours of the Ocean.x

Candi said...

Very pretty!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....