Pages

Friday, April 8, 2022

Stamp Camp North - April 2022

It's time for our monthly Stamp Camp North gathering of creative stampers! Here are the card choices for the campers who will visit my table:


The card utilizes that gorgeous paper pack I used in my last post - 
Expressions in Ink. I just love this paper pack! The card base is white with layers of the dsp along with a layer of Basic Black. The sentiment is computer generated and cut using a die from the Stitched Rectangles dies. While the beautiful dsp will be retiring, at least the dies will hang around for another year! I also added some Champagne Rhinestones for just a little more bling! The inspiration for this card came from Jennifer Cotton (The Stamp Therapist). She is a wonderful stamper from Texas, USA and I would encourage you to visit her blog and get inspired!

Here's the information about this camp:
Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

1 comments:

Lee said...

Beautiful and I love the colours.x

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....