Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Cards for Sassy Stampers - December 2022

I am planning to give the campers a choice of dsp at this month's camp. Here are the cards:

Card bases are Basic White heavy cardstock with a layer of Night of Navy and a layer of dsp from the Storybook Gnomes pack. I added a laser cut snowflake from the Wonderful Snowflakes pack and sentiment from Joyful Flurry and silver foil strips cut with the dies from the Frosted Flurry dies. Many thanks go to my friend Cathy Hansen for the suggestion of the sentiment as I didn't think I had one that said "Let it Snow" that was current and she pointed it out! Thanks Cathy!

The inside is layered on a piece of Night of Navy cardstock and contains a snowflake and sentiment from the Joyful Flurry stamp set.

This camp is always lots of fun and the weather is predicted to cooperate! It snowed last night and part of today but there was not much accumulation. Glad we got errands run yesterday!

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....