Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2023

Crazy Card Chics - February 2023

Crazy Card Chics virtual stamp camp kits are going out next week and here is my offering for this month:
This card is really simple and uses a couple of new (to me) products and a couple of older products as well as my computer skills (which are limited). The card base is Soft Succulent with a layer of Daffodil Delight that was embossed with the retired Painted Textures folder. I cut one of the patterns from the new Fancy Flora dsp packages into 5 x 2 inch strips and positioned one to the left  on the embossed piece. The Soft Succulent label and the sentiment were cut using the Tasteful Labels dies. The Soft Succulent piece is popped up using dimensionals. The sentiment is computer generated and the campers will have a choice of Just a Note, Happy Birthday, Get Well Soon or Thinking of You. I added some gold embellishments. 

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....