Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Just add ink ...

It's truly amazing what adding a little ink to designer series paper can do:
This is one of the fantastic dsp pieces in the Dainty Flowers pack and it's free with a $50 purchase during Sale-a-Bration. The piece on the left is the paper as it comes and the piece on the right has been colored using Granny Apple Green and Balmy Blue ink using a blending brush. I really think that the addition of the colors give it quite a 3d appearance. Haven't made anything with this yet, but stay tuned ...

I am busily cutting paper for my cards for Sassy Stampers and Stamp Camp North. Both are really fun events and if you click on the links, you will see information about how to get signed up.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

2 comments:

Wanda said...

That DSP is SO pretty!!!

Wanda said...

Adding a little bit of ink really dressed up the DSP! WOW!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....