Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2023

Stamp Camp North - March 2023

This month's stamp camp is going to be a lot of fun. It's our semi-annual craft sale in addition to our regular monthly stamp camp. Here is the card the campers will be making at my table:
The campers will have a choice from six different sentiments for the outside. I just love the Beautifully Happy stamp set which is free with a $100 order until Feb. 28. The card base is Basic White with a layer of Soft Seafoam embossed using the Dotted Swiss embossing folder. There is a panel of Dainty Flowers dsp mounted on a strip of Rich Razzleberry on the left side of the card front. The image panel is stamped using the Beautifully Happy stamp set (it's a 2-step stamping set so no coloring!) and it's mounted on a panel of Rich Razzleberry. I used Fresh Freesia and Granny Apple Green to color the image and the image was stamped using Smoky Slate for a softer look.  I stamped the small dots in Smoky Slate on the image panel. The sentiment is computer generated and punched using the oval punch and it's layered on a Rich Razzleberry scalloped oval punch and I added some Basic Rhinestone jewels.

Here is some more information on getting registered for this camp:

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....