Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Front Range Stampers Swap

Last night was the monthly meeting of the Front Range Stampers.  I can't tell you how much fun these gals are and how talented as well.  Here is my swap card:


This card features a new stamp set called Flower Shop with also has a coordinating punch called Pansy.  So much fun to play with.  I used a new sentiment from a new hostess set called Simply Sketched and punched and layered using the Large Oval punch layered on a Scallop Oval.  The card base is Daffodil Delight and the flowers were stamped using Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo and Melon Mambo.  This card also features some of the new washi tape that SU is offering in this new catalog.  It's called Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape and it makes decorating your projects a breeze!

Thanks for visiting! 

Photobucket
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

3 comments:

Stef H said...

this is stunning!!!! love how colorful and the great layout!

hugs :)

Unknown said...

I can't seem to email you from your site so I have had to use your comment section. I don't appear to be getting any newsletters through, could you look into this please. I've checked and I am registered.

Myrna said...

Chris
What a bright and cheery card.
Myrna

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....