Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday Freebie - June 17, 2013

Here's a sailing freebie for you this sunny Monday!  DH is just about ready to launch Belmira for the season.  We're very excited!  I will be joining him aboard in August - YAY!

JPG


PNG

I finally got some pictures of the projects that I have been working on using some of the new toys in the new SU catalog.  Check back later today for the first of those projects.

Thanks for visiting! 

Photobucket
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

8 comments:

Myrna said...

Chris
Love, love, love this digi.
Wish I was talented enough to make an svg from it. It is perfect for a wee project I have in mind.
Can hardly wait to see the newest project from you.
Will be watching the progress of Belmira.
(Did I say I love this digi ? lol
sorry couldn't resist.)
Myrna

Avril H said...

Many thanks :)

Mel said...

Great image, thank so much!

Josie Cox said...

I love the "Keep calm" signs. This is a great one. Thanks you. Josie

carol said...

Thanks for the freebie x carol

Suze said...

Thanks Chris

txexperiment said...

This is really cool. Thanks so much!

Charlene said...

Thanks so much...this is wonderful! Have fun when you get out to sail with the hubby :D

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....