Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Christmas in July - Sassy Chic Stamp Camp, Saturday, July 11, 2015

Here are some samples of the card that the campers will be making at my table on Saturday:

They will have a choice of lots of different patterned paper to punch with the new Banner Triple punch and can add their sentiments on a banner or on a Note Tag punch element.  I've added a bit of sparkle using the Gold Glimmer paper.  Here are some of the ingredients I used on these cards:
The patterned paper is from the Trim the Tree stack and although it is not in the new annual catalog, you can still pick some up from the Clearance Rack for a bargain price!  I also used the Zig Zag (on the green layer) and the Decorative Dots (on the white layer) to give this project some added texture.

Stamp Camp North is next weekend:
and there is still room available, so email me or email Juli to get signed up for hours of creative fun with lots of very fun folks.  (My email address is in the sidebar and Juli's is at the bottom of the flyer.)  I hope to have a sample of my project to share with you by the end of the week.

Thanks for visiting! 
Photobucket
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....