Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Senior Center Class Cards

I will be teaching a quarterly class at the Longmont Senior Center.  My first class is this Tuesday, July 28 from 1-3 in the afternoon.  Here are two of the three cards the gals will be 
making:


The third card will be the card we made at Stamp Camp North:
If you are in the area and would like more information about how to sign up for this class, just send me an email (address in the sidebar) or leave me a comment and I will get the information to you.

Thanks for visiting! 

Photobucket
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

2 comments:

Myrna said...

How I wish I could be there to take classes with you !!!
Myrna

Stef H said...

good for you teaching a class! these are fabulous. i love the hexagons. may have to CASE that one!

hugs :)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....