Pages

Monday, July 13, 2015

Stamp Camp North - July 18, 2015

Here is the card that the campers will be making at my table on Saturday:


I am so loving the new butterfly stamps and die set.  They coordinate perfectly with the butterfly dies that SU has from last season.

Here are some of the supplies used on this card:
I also used the Watercolor Wash (139538) stamp to create the background on this card.

Here is the information on this stamp camp:
If you need more information or would like to sign up, just email me (address in the sidebar).

Thanks for visiting! 

Photobucket
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

3 comments:

Myrna said...

What a pretty card.
Myrna

Wanda Williams said...

VERY pretty Chris!!!

Stef H said...

absolutely gorgeous. love the black and yellow too.
i LOVE that die. my SU demo sends me cuts because i'm so in the poor house - LOL.

if you see my mojo, would you tell him i'm lonely? thanx.

have a great week!

hugs :)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....