Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year!

Well it is the start of a new year.  I have to say that I am totally happy to say goodbye to 2016 as it was a year full of things I'd rather not even think about.  I can only go into 2017 with the hope that, in spite of my fears, it will be a better year.

I have a ton of events coming up and I will be posting a full calendar of January events in the next few days.  In the meantime, I have been playing with all of the fun new stuff in the Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs!  Here's a couple:
This card uses the gorgeous new set called Beautiful You and features the new colored pencils too!
I had a lot of fun with this card!  The "dsp" panel was made using a window sheet, Dapper Denim and Mint Macaron ink pads, a mister and some shimmery card stock. It is very shiny and sparkly irl.  I then stamped some of the images from Awesomely Artistic on it and dabbed gold Wink of Stella on it and also on the embossed brick wall.  I brayered Mint Macaron on the embossing folder and then sponged the edges and some of the brick as well.  The dragonfly flight is from the new stamp and die combo called Dragonfly Dreams and it is so gorgeous.  

I will have a couple more cards to share with you using the fun new projects.  These products will be available for purchase on January 4 so get your wish lists ready!

Thanks for visiting! 

Photobucket
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

1 comments:

Stef H said...

a very happy new year to you and yours. may 2017 be filled with blessings!

hugs :)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....