Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Paper Players Challenge #326

I don't play in challenges very often anymore, but I have had this little image sitting on my desk since before Christmas.  DH received a nice treat basket for Christmas from my sister and this was part of the packaging on a box of smoked almonds.  I couldn't resist the gorgeous rich colors and cut it out and it sat there waiting for me to find a use for it.  This challenge is to use recycled items so it was perfect.  The old olive panel was just sitting on my desk as well so I just pulled out some Daffodil Delight cardstock and some retired Hello Honey stitched satin ribbon along with a sentiment I had punched out for yesterday's Hey, Chick card. 

I'll be back tomorrow with my card for this weekend's Stamp Camp North along with all the details on how you can join in.  I will soon have pix of the fun projects from the Sassy Chic Stamp Camp yesterday too.

Thanks for visiting! 

Photobucket
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh Chris, I am thrilled that you played along with my challenge, especially with this gorgeous image in these rich, saturated hues! It's making me warmer just looking at it!! Looks great with the embossed background...just perfect! Thanks again for playing with my challenge!

laurie said...

Awesome thank you card! Love that image and fun colors. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

Jaydee said...

Chris, I LOVE the image and can totally see why you kept it and it was perfect for our challenge. You matched the colors beautifully with the cardstock. So glad that you were able to join our challenge this week at the Paper Players.
jaydee

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....