Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2018

Happy Easter!

To all my friends celebrating this holiday - Happy Easter!

We are now back home and attempting to settle in;.  There has been snow and cold which has made adjusting a bit more difficult, but spring is coming and it will be fine.  DH will be heading back to Florida in a few weeks in order to move Belmira back up to New England when we will start sailing in the summer once again.  We liked the climate in Florida, but the sailing left a great deal to be desired.  I long for deeper waters!

Hopefully, I will be able to get back to blogging on a more regular basis.  What that means for me remains to be seen - LOL!  April's calendar is filled with fun stamping events and I hope to share those with you as they come along.

Keep creating!  Thanks for visiting! 


If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....