Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Stamp Camp North - April 14, 2018

Hello everyone!  This weekend is Stamp Camp North.  Another great creative activity in the Denver metro area.  Here is the card the campers will be making at my table:

I am entering this card in the Try Stampin' on Tuesday Color #2 challenge:
http://trystampinontuesday.blogspot.com/2018/04/color-challenge-2.html
I haven't done a challenge in such a long time, but the colors in this one just screamed at me!

Here is some more information on this fun camp:
I think I am finally getting back into the swing of things and it sure has been a fun filled couple of weeks!  Stampin' Up!'s new catalog will be out very soon and we demonstrators are really excited with all the wonderful new toys we will soon get to play with.  I won't have it in hand for another month, but I have had a chance to view a pdf copy of it and WOW doesn't do it justice.  Get ready for some great new stamps, tools AND a color revamp!   It is our 30th anniversary this year and they have pulled out all the stops!

Thanks for visiting! 


If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

5 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE your take on our colors - Eclectic layers is such a fun set to play with, and look how lovely with the daisy. Great job! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

dianne@diannescards.com said...

Love your card. I especially like how you used the Framelits. Nice touch! Glad you joined us at TSOT.

Krafty Kaylin said...

very pretty card. thanks for joining us at TSOT

Donna Scholz said...

VERY pretty card, Christine! The diecut really makes your card stand out! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! -Donna

Donna Scholz said...

Congrats on being selected as one of Try Stampin' on Tuesday's top cards, Christine! We look forward to seeing your May creations! -Donna

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....