Pages

Monday, April 9, 2018

Sassy Chic Stamp Camp Cards - 04/07/2018

Hi everyone!  I wanted to share our cards from camp on Saturday:











Everyone had a wonderful time, the weather was cold in the morning, but really warmed up nicely as the day went on.  We had a group come celebrating a birthday party!  The guests included some guys who really did seem to enjoy themselves - a lot!  What a grand way to celebrate your birthday, crafting and creating with friends!

Stamp Camp North is coming up this weekend, Saturday, April 14, 2018 at the Westminster Elks Lodge.  You can find the flyer with all the details below.  Having been out of the loop for 3 months it is really fun to be getting back into creative mode again.  I will share my card for this camp just as soon as I figure out what I am making!  LOL!
Here's the flyer for this weekend's Stamp Camp North:
Thanks for visiting! 


If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....