Pages

Monday, December 31, 2018

Happy New Year!

I wanted to pop in here today and wish everyone a very Happy New Year!  We will be celebrating quietly here at home while the wind is blowing and the snow is falling and the temperature is dropping!  Now that Belmira has been moved from Florida to Massachusetts, there will be no sailing for us this winter.  Summer is coming though and while we thought we might take a year off, it doesn't look like that's going to happen.  Kids and grandkids are all hankering to spend some time aboard with us this summer, so .... we shall see!

I am taking pix of the cards from Saturday's very fun Rose Hill Grange Stamp Camp and will be posting them soon as well as some announcements for upcoming camps and cards.  Lots happening around here and I'll be sharing all of it with you!  Thanks for hanging in with me and see you next year!

Thanks for visiting! 


If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....