Pages

Monday, December 24, 2018

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday wishes to each of you!

I have been absent from this blog since April of this year and I am not even going to try to tell you everything that has happened.  I have continued to be very busy with stamp camps and classes as well as spending about 4 months living aboard Belmira in Florida and also in Massachusetts.  To say it has been a busy and eventful year is a complete understatement.

This month brings the 11th anniversary of this blog - something I didn't even contemplate when I began.  I have enjoyed it immensely and really do hope to get back to posting on a more regular basis.  I won't get overly ambitious and make any commitments like "daily", but do hope to post at least once a week.  We shall see.

The pix above came about after a gathering of my fellow demos for a holiday celebration (I got a white elephant!!) and I had a pile of gorgeous ribbon sitting on my desk that I found myself playing with constantly.  I love ribbon (and paper, and stamps and buttons, and ink, and paint ... you know the drill) and it just looked too nice in that pile and I had to take a picture of it. 

I hope to start sharing my camp creations with you starting with the fun Rose Hill Grange Stamp Camp on Saturday, the 29th.  We are having a beach party!  No more Christmas cards and only nice bright spring and summer colors.  We will all be sporting our Hawaiian style shirts and enjoying beach party decorations.  Here's the flyer:

If you have any questions about anything regarding this post or the camp, please feel free to comment or send me an email (link in the sidebar).  It's good to be back and I look forward to a wonderful 2019 with all of you!

Thanks for visiting! 

If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....