Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2018

Rose Hill Grange Stamp Camp Card

This Saturday, December 29, is the Rose Hill Stamp Camp - the final camp of the year!  Here is the card the gals will be making at my table:

They will have a choice of any of  5 colors for their card.  This camp is a celebration of the spring and summer to come, and a heads up to the end of the cold and dark winter!  This card makes us of some of the wonderful products available in January from Stampin' Up!

If you want any information about this camp, check out my post HERE,  You can also leave a comment or email me (link in the sidebar).

Thanks for visiting! 


If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

1 comments:

Stef H said...

hello my friend. nice to see you. hope your Christmas was fabulous. mine was great.

this card is gorgeous. is the background paper or did you do all that stamping? either way... it's stunning.

wishing you and yours a very blessed new year. may it be filled with miracles.

hugs K3

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....