Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2023

More Beautifully Happy Fun

I am in love with this stamp set! I made more cards using it and used all the sentiments in the set as well as another stamp. Here are the cards:
These were fun and used lots of different colors of paper and ink. I used papers from my stash of card blanks and inks that I thought would work well with those colors. Busy today cutting paper for the Sassy Stampers stamp camp and also need to get a card designed for Stamp Camp North which is coming up on Feb. 11.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

1 comments:

Wanda said...

Very pretty. A softer look than the previous card but still just as lovely!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....