Pages

Monday, January 30, 2023

Stamp Camp North - February 2023

Stamp Camp North is coming up on February 11 in Westminster, Colorado and I am so loving the Adorable Owls set, I had to use it. Here's my card:
The card base is Fresh Freesia with a layer of Petal Pink and then some strips of dsp from the Dandy Designs pack that is free with a $100 order from Stampin' Up! during Sale-a-Bration. There are some absolutely wonderful papers in this huge paper pack. I stamped the owl and colored him with blends and then scanned him and printed him out. I then cut him out using one of the dies from the Stylish Shapes die. The image was then mounted on a scalloped circle cut from Petal Pink. The sentiment is stamped in Fresh Freesia on a Basic White piece cut using a die from the Pretty Pillowbox die set. I added a couple of gems to give it a little bling! The sentiment is from an old Paper Pumpkin stamp set and has a few sentiments that will fit in that label. Not sure what I will do on the inside yet.

Here are the details about this very fun event:
Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  

If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

1 comments:

Wanda said...

I absolutely LOVE this card. The colors of the DSP are beautiful and you can't go wrong with the owl set!! I feel a CASE coming on!!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....