Pages

Friday, January 27, 2023

Sassy Stampers Stamp Camp - February 2023

Sassy Stampers is having a stamp camp on February 4, 2023 in Longmont, Colorado. I have put the details for this fun event down below.  Here's my card:
The card base is Balmy Blue followed by a layer of Petal Pink on which is layered pieces of Designer Series Paper from the Dainty Designs and Country Floral Lane packs. I cut the largest circle from the Stylish Shapes dies from Balmy Blue card stock and then cut the next size circle from Petal Pink and embossed it using an embossing folder. The picture doesn't show the Pretty Flowers embossing folder as it was lost at the time I made this card. The hearts and leaves are punched from the Country Floral Lane dsp using the Country Bouquet punch. The small oval was cut using the Double Oval Punch and stamped in Sweet Sorbet ink with a sentiment from the Dainty Delight stamp set.

The cleanup/organize project in the Craft Cave is progressing, but I am still having problems finding things. Once you put things in their proper places, you then have to remember where those proper places are!

Here are the details about this very fun camp:
Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

1 comments:

Wanda said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful. I LOVE all the elements in it. It keeps your eye moving. The colors are very pleasing as well.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....