Pages

Thursday, June 22, 2023

Crazy Card Chics - June 2023

Well we had our super fun live event last month and now we are back to card kits by mail until September. Here is my card that the campers got in their kits this month:
I used up some very old designer series paper called Something Borrowed. I don't know which catalog it came from, but it is lovely! The card base is the retired Sahara Sand and I got to use my computer skills for the sentiments, front graphic and inside graphic. The front panel was cut using the Split Card Textures dies and the sentiment was cut using the Stylish Shapes dies. The dsp was adhered to the back of the die cut panel and then mounted on the card front. The sentiment was attached to the card front using dimensionals. This is a super easy card for the campers to put together and all that will be required is an inside sentiment that expresses whatever they chose for the outside. I embellished using Rhinestone Basic Jewels.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....