Pages

Sunday, June 25, 2023

Sassy Stampers - Christmas in July 2023

Sassy Stampers has it's annual Christmas in July camp next month. There are not many options for Christmas cards available right now, so I improvised! Here is the card the campers will make at my table:
The card base and first layer use Shaded Spruce. The embossed layer is Cherry Cobbler and it is embossed using one of the trio of embossing folders available in Online Exclusives. There is a layer of Gold Foil and a layer of Basic White that is stamped with Shaded Spruce ink using various sentiments and the leaf cluster from Layering Leaves. The layered panels were cut using the Nested Essentials dies and some Brushed Metallic dots were added as embellishment. I used some Metallic Edge Ribbon between the bottom layer and the top two layers.  

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....