Pages

Sunday, June 18, 2023

Stamp Camp North - June 10, 2023

This month's camp was once again a really fun one. I really enjoyed spending time with the campers and with my fellow demonstrators. It's a great group! Here is the card the campers made at my table:
I used up some Wonderful World designer series paper from last year. The individual flowers were punched from one of the sheets and the leafy background is from that same pack. The campers sponged some Mossy Meadow ink on the ovals to make them pop a bit from the background. They were punched using the retired large oval punch. The card base is Mossy Meadow as is the large banner under the sentiment. I die cut the computer generated sentiments using the smaller banner die in the Stylish Shapes die set. 

Thanks for visiting and I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!  
If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....