Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Challenge Card

You all know how much I like getting free digis - so here's another card for this week's challenge over at Delightful Inspiration:



I am also submitting the card in this week's challenges at Tuesday Throwdown and Sweet n' Sassy which is to make a shaped card.

I'm almost done with my little tutorial on how to make this dresser card. Hopefully you'll see it here tomorrow!

Thanks for visiting!

chris

Design Team Coordinator:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles

Design Team Member:
Heart Song Inspirations

If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

9 comments:

NanaConnie said...

I loved these pumpkins as soon as I saw them, Chris, and you've colored them so fabulously! Love your shaped card. Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Throwdown. We love seeing your work over here!
NanaConnie TT DT

Lee said...

STUNNING.I love the shape as well.xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Looks like you might have used some dimensional tape too. Great card. Thanks for joining us in the Tuesday Throwdown this week!

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful creation!! Perfect shape for the pumpkin image!! Thanks so much for joining with us at the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge this week!! Smiles, *Vicki* - Oct GDT

Carol L said...

This is such a unique and pretty creation with that pretty die cut and those great pumpkins! Thanks for playing along with the SNSDC!

Anonymous said...

Oh how pretty! I really like the shape you used for this, Chris, and what a sweet pumpkin patch image -- truly perfect for Thanksgiving. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Tuesday Throwdown! I love seeing what you make. :-)

Stephanie said...

This is Beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along at SNSDC.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! I love the shape of the card. Thank you for playing along with us at the SNSDC.

Stephanie said...

That die is the perfect shape for your pumpkins. What a cute card. Thanks so much for playing with us that the SNSDC blog.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....