Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Things are very blue over at Phindy's Place

This week's challenge at Phindy's Friday Challenge Blog is to create a blue Christmas card. Well I'm getting started making cards for Christmas so I thought why not use one of Phindy's fun images and make a blue one! Here's my entry:


Card base is Not Quite Navy and the dsp is from Memory Box. I layered the image (isn't he just adorable?) on Baja Breeze (just for you Sabrina!) and added some sparkly ribbon from my ribbon stash. I think it is about 3 years old so it was about time it saw some use! The sentiment was computer generated and will probably show up in a Christmas set - with a few embellishments of course!

Thanks for visiting!

chris

Design Team Coordinator:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles

Design Team Member:
Heart Song Inspirations

If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

5 comments:

Davi said...

OH Chris isnt that image just the sweetest and looks so pretty with the colors and layers ;)

Lee said...

Oh sooo cute,a lovely card.xx

Philomena said...

You did a beautiful take on the Blue Christmas challenge, a really gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Phindy's Place this week.

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Gorgeous card! It`s so adorable. Thanks for joining our blue Christmas challenge over at Phindy`s Place. Hugs...Mona

NanaConnie said...

This is just too adorable, Chris! Love that image! I have to go buy that one!! TFS :-D

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....