Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Dresser Card - finally!

I do not know if this will be helpful to those of you who asked for some directions, but here are some illustrations showing how I did it (if you click on the pictures they will open as larger images):



And here is the end product:


I ended up onlyl putting on three drawers, but you can do whatever you want. I used a label punch for the drawers (Modern Label from SU) and another punch to make the "feet" (Curly Label form SU). Card base is Pretty in Pink as is the ribbon (both from SU). The onsie, sentiment and duck are from Deedee's digis.

Thanks for visiting!

chris

Design Team Coordinator:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles

Design Team Member:
Heart Song Inspirations

If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Oooh thanks Chris, have noted that down and must have a go! Hope you are ok. Jill x

Lee said...

Oh WOW.That is amazing i love it.xx

Shannah said...

Ooooh... I love this!! So clever Chris!! I HAVE to try this...
Hugs, Shannah xox

Unknown said...

You are the best!! I love these dresser cards but needed a good template to work from because I always have limited time. Thank you soooo much. Adorable work you do with the cards.

Unknown said...

This card is sooooo cute! Thank you for sharing the dimensions to make the card!!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....