Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Challenge Time!

Well today is new challenge day at both Kaboodle Doodles and Heart Song Inspirations. Here's my contributions:






There's some wonderful cards by the design teams and I encourage you to visit and maybe even play along! It was also my first time designing the digi freebie at Sentimental Sundays yesterday. Be sure to stop by and pick it up and play along in our challenge!

Tonight is Monday Night Stamping and I will have two guests coming to play. I'll try to remember to take pictures of their creations to share with you. This week is our downline meeting, so I will have some swap and make & take projects to share as well as my project for this weekend's North Area Stamp Camp. If you live in the Westminster, CO area and are interested in attending this camp, just let me know and I will get some information sent out to you.

Thanks for visiting!

chris

Design Team Coordinator:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

4 comments:

Davi said...

Very pretty cards Chris!! Love the way you colored the wreath and the pretty bg paper with it! The second is also very pretty with the stipes and dotted ribbon ;)

NanaConnie said...

Chris, I love the one you did for Heart Song this week. Gorgeous way to use the new fall wreath image! Love the papers on the second one.

Shannah said...

They are both great cards Chris! I love the new wreath image... I'm looking forward to having a play with it too! And great job looking after the Blog HS blog post - I'm sure Leah (and all of us!) really appreciates it!
Hugs, Shannah xox

Patricia Chalas said...

your card is very lovely!!
TFS

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....