Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Challenge Cards

Well I managed to get cards done for all three of my challenge blogs this weekend! Here they are:

Sentimental Sundays
Link

I used one of my new freebie sentiments available on Sentimental Sundays. Remember to stop by and grab those. The image is from Meljen's Designs and the dsp, ribbon and cardstock are from SU.

Heart Song Inspirations

The image on this card is a new one from Heart Song Designs. I encourage you to go and check out all the wonderful new images that Leah is creating. This lovely sunflower image comes with several wonderful sentiments too!

Kaboodle Doodles

The image on this card is also from the talented Melissa Jenkin's of Meljen's Designs. Her images are always so much fun to work with. I cut out the layers using Nestabilities and added some wonderful shimmery half pearls from Pizzazz Aplenty.

Please stop by these blogs and check out all the wonderful creations from the Design Teams. Play along - you can do it - it's lots of FUN!

I also wanted to share the final version of Saturday's stamp camp card:


Today is my sister's birthday and I want to send out a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Marcia. I don't think she reads my blog, but I thought I'd acknowledge her big day anyway. She's still not as old as me, but ....

Thanks for visiting!

chris

Design Team Coordinator:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles

Design Team Member:
Heart Song Inspirations

If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

8 comments:

Myrna said...

Chris
Lovin' all these cards, makes me want to get cracking on cards after my very long holiday away from them.
Myrna

Jill said...

Gosh Chris you have been busy creating! I seem to be turning more and more back to scrapbooking at the moment!! Hope you are well. Jill x

Kathleen B. Hernandez said...

Wonderful cards, Chris! Love all the sentiments and the fab coloring on the images!

Kathleen H.

Marina said...

I think you colored the heart song designs image really great! =D nice work!

Lee said...

Hi Chris.Thanks for your lovely comment on my latest card.I LOVE all these cards they are ALL Gorgeous.Of course i do adore that pussycat one,pity i have not got a printer working at the moment.Hope all well with you and your family.xx

Shannah said...

Wow! These are all fabulous cards! I love that lattice nestie on your Heart Song Sunflower - perfect! Hugs, Shannah xox

Davi said...

WOW Chris what gorgeous cards you have created !! The each have wonderful elements. I love the frame you created around the HS sunflower:)

Designing with Debbie said...

Beautiful cards I love the die cuts you used.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....