Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

3 x 3 Card Box Project

Hi everyone! I wanted to make a sample of what can be done with a single stamp set (in this case it was the adorable Easy Events set), a die (Scallop Envelope die), some embossing folder strips and lots of scraps and bits from the scrap bins).

I started out with this:


and added these:


and ended up with this:

The inspiration for this project came from Mindy at Bada-Bing! Paper-Crafting - if you have not ever visited her blog you really should. Great energy and creativity there that is sure to inspire you!

Here's a little slideshow that shows each of the cards in this cute box.



Are you interested in a tutorial on making this adorable box? If so, leave me a comment and maybe I'll put one together and post it. I have lots more samples that I made from sets in the new catalog that I will be posting all this week so be sure to come back and visit and check them out.

I also have some things to share from my fall "wish list" of potential projects that I am hoping to tackle before Christmas. You guys are going to be my conscience - my motivation - to make sure that I get these things done! Hint: they don't involve paper at all!

Thanks for visiting!

chris

Design Team Coordinator:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

9 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

I would love a tutorial....this looks great!

Jill said...

Yes please Chris! I love making boxes of all sort and this is a gorgeous one! Jill x

Wanda said...

I just LOVE it!!! TFS

Korie B. said...

How cute is that?

http://www.wewillalwayshaveparis.com

Curt in Indy said...

Excellent project, and YES, I would love to see a tutorial. I have a hard time with never feeling I have enough space on an A2 size card let alone a 3 X 3. You did a beautiful job with these. Best, Curt

Diane said...

A tutorial would be wonderful!
Such a pretty set!

Juanita said...

What a sweet little card set.

Lee said...

Oh WOW.Really clever project, gorgeous cards.xx

Sharon said...

Would love to know how to make this adorable box!!!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....