Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

A few cards ....

After a bit of a battle with a sinus infection, I think I'm back on top of it and wanted to post a couple of those new catalog samples that I made up for last weekend's playdate.

The first is a card inspired by THIS card from Chat (Me, My Stamps and I):

The second card was inspired by THIS card by LeAnne (WEE inklings):


Tomorrow I'll share with you some of the other samples - my first Christmas cards of the season!

Thanks for visiting!

chris

Design Team Coordinator:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

8 comments:

LeAnne said...

Christine, these are BEAUTIFUL! So glad you found inspiration in my card, and Chat's cards are always exquisite. Hope you're feeling better!

Anne-Marie said...

Sinus infection?....oh no.....had one of those and they are NOT nice...you poor thing!
Your cards are beautiful, as always, and I adore those colours...so soft and pretty.
Feel better soon, sweetie!

Myrna said...

Chris
These are beautiful. Just had to comment one more time before I take my holiday from blogging. Be back end of Sept.
Myrna

Jill said...

Oooh Chris both of these cards are so lovely! Just love that stamp on the first one and the background of the second is really great! Hope you get over your sinus infection soon. Jill x

Curt in Indy said...

Chris! These are beautiful. The first one is so full of detail from the bow with brad to the unique half mat on the back. The second one is also beautiful. Love that little frame "thingy" that you used around the butterflies. The speckled background is wonderful on this. Hope you are well! Best, Curt

Wanda said...

Beautiful cards Christine. Sorry to hear you're not feeling well.

Diane said...

Hope you are feeling better! Those cards are so beautiful! Love the embossed frame with the butterfly!

Lee said...

Absolutely Beautiful.xx

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....