Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sentimental Sundays Challenge #69

This week's challenge on Sentimental Sundays is to create a birthday project! Our own Cheryl has a birthday today (why don't you pop by her blog and send her some birthday love)! Here's my project:



This card was so much fun to make. I ended up using the design in different colors for Saturday's stamping play date. I love the combination of Cherry Cobbler and Calypso Coral - intense isn't it?'

Here's a better picture of Saturday's project using the same design but different colors:



Thanks for visiting!

chris

Design Team Coordinator:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Oooh fabulous use of those colours Chis, never thought of colours like that together - I am going to have to try that out now!! Jill x

Revelry Cupcakes said...

Beautiful! But that's no surprise now is it!

Juanita said...

I love them both!
I love how color can change the feel of a stamp.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....