Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Playing with some new rubber!

Well, slowly but surely my mojo is easing it's way back into my life. My stay on Belmira with dh was much too short and I have had a bit of a time getting back into the routines of a house that doesn't float. I know that he will be back soon, but ...

At any rate, there's lots of new rubber in the house! SU's new Idea Book and Catalog and a new Holiday Mini both brought some cool new stuff. I've been playing a bit with some of it and would like to share a couple of projects today and probably a couple more tomorrow.

I'm loving all the flowers in the new catalog:



Here's my swap for this month's downline meeting. It was a small group but we sure did have a nice time at the Stone Cup coffee house in Lyons, CO. If you are ever in Lyons you really should stop in and sample some of their delicious food! Great food and a a wonderful, relaxed environment.


I'm having some gals over on Saturday for a little play time. Nothing serious, just fun! I think we might make a couple of these projects that I'm showing you today and tomorrow.

Thanks for visiting!

chris

Design Team Coordinator:
Sentimental Sundays
Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about the techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Oooh Chris can't wait for them to be available in the UK! Gorgeous! Hope that you are ok and that dh is doing well on Belmira, bet you are so looking forward to having him home.

I am well and soooooo busy in my local craft shop. I am there when gorgeous deliveries arrive... how awesome is that!

Jill x

Anne-Marie said...

Chris....love the soft colours you chose for all these beauties....those stamps are indeed gorgeous!

Allison Rankin said...

Just lovely! Those flower stamps are so pretty...I think the middle one is my fav!

Diane said...

Hey Chris! I haven't been around much and just love love love your work! Glad you enjoyed your time away with your DH,i'm sure it wasn't long enough! I've peeked through your beautiful creations and miss coming by,hopefully I'll get back into swing of things soon.
Take care,Diane

Stef H said...

chris! these are stunning! i love the peach one.

pumpkin is good to go now at store. sorry 'bout that.

hugs :)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....